La Cooperativa Humanitaria aims to contribute to improve the quality of humanitarian crisis response from the NGO’s involved by means of sharing our experience and knowledge of the professionals in our team.
The overall experience in humanitarian aid and the multidisciplinary profiles allows us to evaluate and analyse possible aspects in order to improve and propose alternatives to lead the required transformation processes.
- Evaluate and analyse management and technical internal procedures
- Propose alternatives to points of improvement
- Design and implement training and internal dissemination activities
La Coooperativa Humanitaria counts on a multidisciplinary team with a vast experience in humanitarian aid and humanitarian emergency responses in different contexts.
All of them can contribute and provide advice in management and technical aspects such as:
- Project management internal procedures
- Security management
- Medical Technical aspects
- Logistics Technical aspects and supply chain management
- Specific training activities for staff development
- Contingency plans and emergency response
The methodology used in each evaluation or consulting service will depend on its objectives, but in any case, the process will always include the following essential phases for:
- Quantitative and qualitative data collection
- Impact analysis
- Recommendations definition and action plan
- Audit logistique de la mission Niger pour MSF-OCBA